Lasting Pain Relief Through Nonsurgical Care
After we diagnose your condition, we’ll create a treatment program customized to your individual needs. Our nonsurgical medical care may include:
- Injections: To promote healing and/or reduce pain, injections may be inserted into joints, soft tissue, and the spine using numbing agents, cortisone, or a combination of treatments. Some standard injections include peripheral joint injections, trigger point injections, and sacroiliac joint injections.
- Physical therapy: The treatment of your physical dysfunction or injury by the use of medically directed therapeutic exercise and the application of modalities intended to restore or facilitate normal function or development
- Strength training: To strengthen and rehabilitate damaged muscles
- Massage therapy: Provided by a certified professional to help relieve pain in contracted muscles
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS): Controlled low voltage electrical stimulation used to relieve pain
- Ultrasound therapy: High frequency sound waves that deaden pain and promote healing
- Medication: Appropriate medications are also used to deal with long-standing pain
Our goal is not only to relieve your pain, but also to restore your function and improve your quality of life.
For your convenience, we have a full-service rehabilitation facility onsite, complete with physical therapists. This allows our pain relief specialist to better evaluate your progress and reassess your treatment plan.
Our fully equipped therapeutic exercise facility is state-of-the-art, equipped with Cybex® weight machines, shoulder wheels, free weights, recumbent bikes, parallel bars, pulleys, and pelvic and cervical traction equipment.
Physical Therapists in Bronx, NY
Castle Hill Medical of New York, Inc. looks forward to having you join our host of satisfied patients. Each of our therapists has schedules tailored for your convenience. To schedule an appointment, please call us at (718) 824-0500. Or you can request an appointment online with our online form.