All of the expert care and compassion of Castle Hill Medical of New York is now available to you in the comfort of your own home. We are excited to offer telemedicine to provide patients with remote access to our pain relief specialists. With telemedicine, we can provide virtual appointments to patients through a live, protected, HIPAA-compliant video platform. This virtual platform provides patients with access to our top-of-the-line care with the highest level of convenience. Our staff is committed to ensuring easy access to telemedicine physical therapy, even for those who are inexperienced with technology.
What Can Be Treated with Telemedicine?
- Musculoskeletal pain and dysfunction, including low back, neck, upper extremity, and lower extremity pain
- Pre & post-surgical conditions
- Chronic pain, de-conditioning, diabetes
- Sports injuries
- Joint replacements
- Gait and balance training
- Vestibular dysfunction
- Injury preventions and performance enhancement
- And more…!
Benefits of Telehealth Visits
- No exposure to Coronavirus
- Continue your treatment or exercises with your physician
- No transportation time or costs
- Flexible appointment times
- Real-time exercise assessment and feedback